Every contribution for any amount helps someone in need in Benton County. Each gift will support one of the five philanthropic programs of Assistance League of Corvallis: Operation School Bell, Dental Education, CARES, Hug-a-Bear, or SAT Review.
Examples of what your gift can provide:
- $115 completely clothes a school child
- $45 provides a scholarship for SAT class
- $20 provides one set of clothing for CARES
- $25 provides one warm winter jacket
- $20 buys new shoes
- $15 provides ten dental kits for 6th grade dental instruction
- $10 supplies two teddy bears for traumatized children
How We Use Your Donations
The Importance of Your Donations
You can now give a charitable contribution to Assistance League in two ways.
You can contribute to Assistance League online through the PayPal link below or you can download the Donation form and print it out, then mail your contribution to the address given below.
Send your contribution, along with our donation form, to the following address:
547 NW 9th Street
Corvallis, OR 97330
Use our Contact Form on our “Contact Us“page to get in touch with us.
Thank you in advance for your support!